Welding Cable Assemblies
Welding Cable Assemblies manufactured by Power Assemblies are made from the highest-quality materials to out-perform the industry standard to provide long-lasting welding cables. These Welding Cables are to be used as temporary power cables for secondary voltage resistance welding leads and as a power supply for welding applications and tools.
Benefits and Features
- Rugged Jacket
- Resists: Abrasions, cuts, tears, grease, oil, and water
- EPDM jacket for use from -50 degrees Celsius to 105 degrees Celsius
- Meets UL Vertical Flame test: UL854
- RoHS compliant
- Can carry a power supply up to 600v
- Secure Locking Connectors
- Often Used in Automobile, Construction, Manufacturing, and Generator Industries
Please Note: Power Assemblies products are built to order. Please check lead time under the specification tab to avoid any delays. Items will ship by your selected shipping method upon completion. Customers have the option to add an expedited fee of 25% if needed before the lead time period. This fee will not be charged online as we need prior confirmation from the production facility.