Actual product may vary based on spec selection.
Uninsulated Aluminum Compression Splices
ATI Provides Burndy’s Uninsulated Aluminum Compression Splices at a range of wire gauges from 4 AWG to 250 kcmil. These are tin-plated crimps and splices that provide high conductivity and low resistance to create a secure crimp. Our connectors are clearly marked with the appropriate wire size, die index, and the exact number of crimps. Should you require Project Based Pricing or Burndy products not listed on our site, please call us at 800-597-9311.
- Chamfered, Long Barrel Compression Splice
- Belled End and Tin Plated
- UL Rated UL486A-486B, CSA Approved
- Rated for up to 35000 volts.
- 4 AWG – 250 kcmil
- For use with Aluminum or Copper wire
- Strip length: 1-1/16’’