Actual product may vary based on spec selection.
PV Solar Combiner Box
ATI provides the standard variation 400A, 1500V, and 1000V Photovoltaic Combiner Boxes equipped with a watertight enclosure and a handle that also functions as a load-break-rated disconnect switch. Our Combiner Box can mount in various styles where grid tie-in is necessary, including wall, pedestal, array structure, and pole mount styles.
When used as an addition to a complete solar storage system, the PV Combiner Box combines strings from an array and creates a convenient, organized current that is ideal for storage and usage of downstream machinery. PV Source Circuit Connections provide touch-safe fuse holders and Type II factory-installed overcurrent protection. It also features a 20-position busbar to terminate negative source conductors and create a single output circuit.
- Off-Grid Solar Systems
- Residential Solar Systems
- Commercial and Industrial Solar Systems
- Solar Micro-Grids
- 2-Year Standard Warranty
- NEMA 4X, IP66 Waterproof Grade Enclosure
- Non-Fusible 2P Safety Disconnect
- Wall, Pedestal, Array Structure, and Pole Mounting Capabilities
- Data Collection Variations Available
- Custom Configurations Available by Request