Pro Glo SJTW Lighted Triple Tap Extension Cord with CGM
Get this heavy duty cold weather PVC cord is equipped with our patented "CGM" Continuous Ground Monitoring connector and three electrical outlets. 3 way electrical outlet Extension Cords Three way electrical outlet offers great working flexibility by allowing multiple function. Use tools, appliances simultaneously and safely.
- Basic extension cords for home use including a multitude of appliances
- Also use as designed, for heavy duty operations such as construction site, using heavy duty equipment like power saws. Plus the coating makes it perfect for outdoor environments
- Come in a range of lengths – 25, 50, or 100 ft. – select the length that suits your need. We recommend selecting one with added length to prevent stretching and fraying Continuous ground monitoring connector light indicator These extension cables feature a green light indicator which shows that there is ground continuity in the circuit. Simply put, the cord is grounded safely when the green light is on. This electrical extension cord has other specialty lighting features making it a better buy than normal electrical cords.
- The lighted amber ends act as status indicators, letting you know that the cord is plugged in, operating with power running through
- The extension cord itself if more visible in the dark, or around corners High Performance Features of electrical cords
- Manufactured to 10/3 AWG and 12/3 AWG (American Wire Gauge) specifications
- Each of the three conductors contain 30 AWG 100% copper wire
- All copper is soft drawn & annealed for maximum flexibility under full load
- Our Pro Glo® high visibility PVC insulation acts as warning and alert especially useful for busy work sites.
- PVC cold weather jacket guaranteed to operate at temperatures as low as -40°F (between 60°C to -40°C (140°F to -40°F).)
- PVC has excellent abrasion and chemical resistance and meets safety standards as it is also flame retardant.
- SJTW outside jacket is rated at 300 volts
- Electrical cord on 15A-125V NEMA 5-15 plugs & connectors are molded each other so that they will not to pull away from the cord body accidentally
- Lighted amber plug operates as indicator that power is on and functioning properly
- Lighted green connector operates as indicator that grounding is functioning properly
- Also available in these jacket colors: Yellow, Green and Blue
- Also available in these lengths: 25ft, 50ft, & 100ft
- UL Listed and cUL Approved for Canada
- Custom printing of company name on cable available upon request.