Pro Glo SJTW Lighted Extension Cord with CGM
Get this heavy duty cold weather PVC cord is equipped with our patented "CGM" Continuous Ground Monitoring connector. Continuous ground monitoring connector light indicator These extension cables feature a green light indicator which shows that there is ground continuity in the circuit. Simply put, the cord is grounded safely when the green light is on. This electrical extension cord has other specialty lighting features making it a better buy than normal electrical cords.
- The lighted amber ends act as status indicators, letting you know that the cord is plugged in, operating with power running through
- The extension cord itself if more visible in the dark, or around corners Cold Weather resistant PVC The extension cord is made of hardy PVC perfect for use in robust and busy commercial or industrial contexts.
- This extension cable offers greater working flexibility because it is cold weather resistant - The PVC jacket is guaranteed to operate at temperatures as low as -40°F (between 60°C to -40°C (140°F to -40°F).)
- The cords feature Pro Glo high visibility PVC insulation.
- It has excellent abrasion resistance and resistance to chemicals.
- The SJTW cable material is rated at 300V, meets safety standards as it is also flame retardant. High Performance Features of electrical cords
- These extension cords have the following electrical rating :15A, 125V, 1875W
- Each cord is manufactured according to AWG (American Wire Gauge) specifications – either 14/3 AWG, 12/3 AWG or 10/3 AWG
- These Cords contains three conductors with strands of 30 AWG 100% copper wire in accordance with standards
- All copper is soft drawn & annealed for maximum flexibility under full load
- Century Wire uses high impact polycarbonate on the housing and collar to guarantee hard service and extra duty use.
- We use heavy duty molded on 15A-125V NEMA 5-15 plugs & connectors that will not to pull away from the cord body
- Jacket colors: Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink
- Lengths: 15ft, 25ft, 50ft, & 100ft
- UL Listed, cUL OSHA Ask about our custom print program for your heavy duty cords.