Actual product may vary based on spec selection.
Pro Classic SJTW Non lighted Extension Cord
All our heavy duty extension cords have excellent abrasion resistance, great working flexibility in cold weather, and superior resistance to many chemicals. These durable cords are also flame retardant and weather resistant, designed to give you many years of reliable service. Extension Cords have versatile application e.g. outdoor & appliance use
- Basic extension cords for home use including a multitude of appliances
- Work as designed for heavy duty operations such as construction site, using heavy duty equipment like power saws. Plus the coating makes it perfect for outdoor environments
- These cords come in a range of lengths – 15, 25, 50, or 100 feet – select the length that suits your need. We recommend selecting one with added length to prevent stretching and fraying High Performance Features of electrical cords
- These extension cords have the following electrical rating :15A, 125V, 1875W
- Each cord is manufactured according to AWG (American Wire Gauge) specifications – either 14/3 AWG or 12/3 AWG
- These Cords contains three conductors with strands of 30 AWG 100% copper wire in accordance with standards
- Century Wire uses high impact polycarbonate on the housing and collar to guarantee hard service and extra duty use.
- These are PVC jacketed extension cable offering great flexibility with operating temperature between 60°C to -40°C (140°F to -40°F).
- The SJTW cable material, meets safety standards as it is also flame retardant
- UL Listed, cUL OSHA
- Ask about our custom print program for your heavy duty cords.