PowerTech® 12/3 SJTW Extension Cord with Inline GFCI
Get these Power Tech Cords from Century Wire which offer extra shock protection! GFCI united for built it surge protection
- Fitted with Century Wire’s patented GFCI unit, they have a built in surge protection that prevent damage to your electrical including tools and appliances.
- The unit has a 4-6mA trip level. And in addition to surge protection, offers neutral protection and ground neutral protection. The GFCI has a manual reset feature that ensures that equipment won’t have accidental restarts without fixing the issue, providing additional protection for you, your tools and your equipment. High Performance Features
- Power On indicator (Red means on)
- Cords are manufactured to 12/3 AWG (American Wire Gauge) specifications
- Each of the three conductors contain 65 strands of 30 AWG 100% copper wire
- All copper is soft drawn & annealed for maximum flexibility under full load
- Our Century® cold weather PVC insulation and jacket guarantees working flexibility in temperatures down to -40°F
- SJTW outside jacket is rated at 300 volts
- We use heavy duty molded on 15A-125V NEMA 5-15 plugs & connectors that will not to pull away from the cord body
- Cord Jacket color: Yellow
- Lengths: 25ft, 50ft & 100ft
- Surge Suppression: 13 Joules
- UL Listed and CSA Approved for Canada
- Custom printing of company name on cable available upon request.