Actual product may vary based on spec selection.
Portable Transformer Carts
Why choose our transformer carts?
- A portable solution for transforming common voltages
- Single-phase or three-phase
- Comes in a variety of typical KVA ranges
- Square D primary disconnect for safety. Can be a fused switch or optional circuit breaker
- The convenient commonly used input receptacle
- Square D output panel configured for 120/208 three-phase or 120/240 single-phase voltages
- A variety of output receptacle options to match the most common plug configurations
- Sturdy steel frame coated with ArmorTEK (like bed liner) to prevent scratches and rust
- Industrial casters that swivel for precise movement
- UL listed components
- Compact space-saving design
- Custom solutions available, just ask one of our knowledgeable salespeople
Contractors on construction sites, industrial facility electricians, and concert and event promoters find the transformer cart a convenient and safe way to transform available power to the voltage that is usable at the site. The convenient incoming connections and common output connections are UL listed and make powerful connections in the field fast and simple. The sleek and compact design coupled with a steel scratch-resistant frame help protect the transformer cart during transportation.
Need cable assemblies or connectors to go with the transformer cart? ATI has those too!
Need a custom solution? We can help! Call 800-597-9311 or email: email@example.com
Please Note: Power Assemblies products are built to order. Please check lead time under the specification tab to avoid any delays. Items will ship by your selected shipping method upon completion. Customers have the option to add an expedited fee of 25% if needed before the lead time period. This fee will not be charged online as we need prior confirmation from the production facility.