Leviton 6033 Boot Locking Plug
This Leviton 6033 Boots locking plug devices are industrial grade, offering high performance, maximum safety for longer-lasting periods. Select either the black for a low profile blend or yellow for high visibility.
- Made of long-lasting, durable thermoplastic elastomer
- Rubber material that is resistant to water, oil, and dirt
- The elastomer is also weather-resistant able to endure well in harsh environments
- This material offers better flexibility and is recyclable Locking
- Mechanism backed by a lifetime warranty
- Leviton’s 6033 boots feature a straight locking blade.
- Each Boot has triple seal action that protects the connector and plug and prevents dirt and moisture from entering.
- The thermoplastic cover has a fluted grip-ring designed surface. This provides secure non-slip grip even in wet or moist conditions
- Electrical specifications
- Voltage rating of 125VAC with a current rating of 20 or 30 Amps
- It can accommodate four to five wires Environmental specifications
- It is HB flammability rated to provide protection from hazardous environmental damages.
- These 6033 Boot connectors and plugs can withstand a temperature of -40° to 90°C for operation.