Actual product may vary based on spec selection.
KAP/KAPO Mechanical Pin Adapters 6 AWG To 750 kcmil
ATI Provides Burndy’s Mechanical Pin Adapters which offer the flexibility of using a wide range of wire gauge sizes from 6 AWG to 750 kcmil. This allows the customer to easily terminate fine strand conductors into the mechanical pin adapter. The Mechanical Pin Adapters are then terminated on the appropriate lug, circuit breaker, or other switchgear products effortlessly. Each Mechanical Pin Adapter includes an appropriately sized plastisol insulated cover to protect connectors. Should you require Project Based Pricing or Burndy products not listed on our site, please call us at: 800-597-9311.
Benefits and Features
- Available in Centered or Offset Pin variations
- Pin sizes: 2 AWG, 250 kcmil, 500 kcmil
- HEX sizes: 1/4’’, 3/8’’, 1/2’’
- Torque lbs: 100, 450, & 500
- American Wire Gauge Range from 6 AWG to 750 kcmil
- AL9CU Dual Rated for both copper and aluminum conductors
- UL Rated UL486A-486B
- Rated for up to 600 volts.
- Rated for Amperes up to 170, 350, and 535
- Plastisol insulated covers for individual-sized connectors
- KAP/KAPO1/0: 170A, 600V, Cable Range: 6AWG - 1/0AWG, Pin O.D. 0.29" (2AWG)
- KAP/KAPO350:350A, 600V, Cable Range: 1/0AWG - 350KCMIL, Pin O.D. 0.57" (250KCMIL)
- KAP/KAPO750:535A, 600V, Cable Range: 350KCMIL - 750KCMIL, Pin O.D. 0.81"(500KCMIL)