Actual product may vary based on spec selection.
Indoor/Outdoor Tight Buffer
These CPC cables feature an aluminum jacket and are made of color-coded fibers wrapped into a single flame-retardant cable. These cables are available in plenum and riser ratings to protect against smoke and flames. The tight-buffered distribution cable is great for standard installation practices and is easy to terminate with established ELD connectorization methods. Please contact our Mining Project Manager at (702)-370-4815 for product add-ons or other mining-related questions.
- 900 μm tight buffered fibers for rapid field termination
- Industry-standard color coding for easy identification
- The flexible outer jacket is resistant to flame, water, and UV rays
- Optional Interlock Armor provides durability and allows one-step installation
- Single-unit design is cost-effective and saves space