Enviroline® Series Junction Enclosures
These Enviroline series junction boxes are designed to store and house electrical components, tools and controls. They are particularly well suited for use in industrial work conditions and heavy commercial use where they may be hosed down or wet, regularly. NEMA Rated and UL listed to provide protection from dust, dirt, oils, chemicals and water ingress The enclosure is ANSI-61 gray powder coated, both inside and out. This makes is corrosion and UV resistant
- 0.063 In thick carbon steel. (stainless option available)
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides or door opening.
- Pour in place oil & water resistant gasket
- Standoffs provided for mounting optional panels.
- Removable hinges.
- Doors open 180 degrees.
- Black mini quarter turn latches.
- Latches are opened or closed with a screwdriver.
- Sealing washers and hole plugs included.
- Ground stud on door & body.
- Mounting feet included.