Empty Configurable Portable Outlet Boxes
The Hubbell empty configurable portable outlet boxes are small boxes that have receptacles inlet and outlets to allow you to provide safe power on location on sites, in industrial plants, maintenance projects, entertainment locations and sets, construction sites, factory facilities, and shipyards. These boxes are small, approximately 6” in height and 5” in width, making them easily transferable and portable to just about anywhere on your site. This range of portable outlet boxes are blank and empty – they are not assembled with a cord connector.
- These boxes have several feature designs that make them well suited for this kind of temporary and portable provision of power.
- Watertight, resistant to water, moisture or dampness and rated IP44.
- Thermoplastic Elastomer Housing Enclosure for safe provision of power
- Impact resistant thermoplastic
- High strength, that exceeds the UL crush requirements. This makes is perfect for sites that make have vehicular traffic, the boxes will not break if driven or trodden over.
- Lightweight material that although strong, makes it easy to handle
- Withstand high temperatures well without any chemical changes as well as function properly in extreme cold, making it well suit for harsh environments
- Withstand corrosive material and environments
- Resistant to chemicals and detergents
- Wiring room large enough to accommodate the broadest range of device requirements
- These boxes are ¾” deep so that you have enough room to insert the wiring devices that you require Brass inserts for maximum strength
- Box Enclosure: Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Gotcha Ring: Polypropylene
- Locknut: Steel, Zinc Plate
- Threaded Inserts: Brass
- Flammability UL94 V-0
- Moisture Resistance UL Type 3R
- Operating temperatures -40°C (without impact) to +60°C continuous
- UV Resistance All exposed materials are UV stabilized