Actual product may vary based on spec selection.
Century® SJTW Lighted Triple Tap Generator Extension Cord
Generator Extension Cords Get these generator extension & electrical cords, designed for use with most portable generators. These cords are built to extend portable power in a range of contexts, whether they are emergency or regular job site functions. Featuring twist lock receptacles they are designed to last and weather varied conditions.
- Twist Lock connection for immediate power
- 4 or 3 prong twist lock male plugs connect to portable generators with an L14-30R (30A-125/250V) receptacle, providing immediate power through (3) lighted 5-15R (15A-125V) standard outlets. Continuous Ground Monitoring
- These extension cables feature a green light indicator which shows that there is ground continuity in the circuit. Simply put, the cord is grounded safely when the green light is on.
- This electrical extension cord has lighted amber letting you know that the cord is plugged in. High Performance Function
- Each conductor of our 10/3 or 10/4 AWG
- The cords contain 104 strands of 30 gauge 100% pure copper wire.
- We use heavy duty molded on plugs and connectors that will not pull away from the cord body.
- Our weather resistant, heavy duty SJTW 300V cold weather jacket guarantees working flexibility in temperatures down to -40°F.
- Lengths: 5ft, 15ft & 25' (L14-30P)
- Jacket Color: Black
- UL Listed and cUL Approved for Canada Custom printing of company name on cable available upon request.