Actual product may vary based on spec selection.
Black Century® 12/3 UL Flat Extension Cord
ATI provides the best brand Temp Power Boxes and Temp Power Cords to the Industrial, Construction and Special Events Industries including these premium Century Wire Extension Cables and Cords. Wide use of extension cord These electrical cords are approved for supplying temporary power in convention centers, tradeshows, audio-visual and exhibition events, our UL Listed 12/3 cord’s parallel, low profile jacket lays flat and provides better safety underfoot than all standard round cords. High Performance Features of electrical cords
- Soft drawn, annealed, bunch stranded 100% copper conductors over maximum flexibility and amperage transmission.
- Color coded connectors help the user pull the right cord from inventory: 15ft. cords feature Blue ends; 25ft. cords feature Red ends; and 50ft. cords feature Yellow ends.
- Heavy duty insulation and jacketing have operating temperatures from -35°C to +105°C. As a result, this cord remains extremely flexible, easy to handle, coil and store.
- Our 15A-125V (NEMA 5-15) heavy duty plugs and connectors are molded on with large strain reliefs that prevent the ends from pulling away from the cord body.
- Jacket Color: Black
- UL Listed for Convention Center and Tradeshow Use under the UL Category “Exhibition Display Units & Accessories”.
- Custom printing of company name on cable available upon request.
- Meets Chicago UL requirement.