Actual product may vary based on spec selection.
Battery Watch 150A
Many systems are built with two or more batteries. Typically one battery charges the starting functions and powers main operations, while the second (and other batteries) are used to power accessory features of the system (e.g. audio). With this complex arrangement it is recommended that you monitor the system closely to prevent any issues. Battery Watch offers a comprehensive safe and reliable way to monitor the condition of your batteries.
- 600 gram electronic watchdog with high end unit monitors
- LED lights for clear read out
- Corrosion proof material with aluminium heat sink
- Electronic component encased in synthetic material
- Synthetic end plates with connection lugs, solid bolt and nut connection with locking rings for easy installation
- Switch off under voltage 12 V: 9-12 V
- Switch off under voltage 24 V: 18-24 V