Actual product may vary based on spec selection.
5-Wire Banded Set (4) #2 & (1) #6 SC Black. Reversed Ground & Neutral
ATI’s 5-Wire Banded Sets consist of (4) #2 stage and lighting feeder cables with a reversed neutral (opposite gender) and (1) #6 reversed grounding stage cable (opposite gender). This cable set is a Male to Female configuration with a reversed ground and neutral and is rated for 190 Amps. Engineered and manufactured to the highest industry quality standards, this banded set is ideal for large or small venues in the entertainment industry to provide temporary and portable power.
This Entertainment Industry Stage Lighting Cable Set (EISL) was designed for applications such as theater, music, television, and film production. However, while these cables are predominantly used in these types of environments, they’re not limited to this industry and are commonly used in new construction to connect temporary power loads to generators and power distribution equipment for temporary operations requiring power remotely.
Loose cables on stage have proven to be a problematic concept that poses a risk of injury to those on stage. This scenario demanded a better-constructed and more organized solution - The 5 Wire Banded Sets. Designed for safety and ease of use, each set of cables are now banded in groups every 24 inches (2 ft) to save you time and energy.
- Theater, Motion Picture Films, Concerts, Night clubs
- Residential and Commercial Construction
- Generator Connections
- Convention Centers
- Hard-use Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE) rubber single-pass thermoset jacket. This jacket can withstand harsh environments
- CPE provides greater abrasion & heat resistance over thermoplastic PPE/TPE jackets.
- High copper strand count provides incredible flexibility
- The cable jacket is also sunlight and water-resistant able to withstand exposure to oil, acids, alkalize, heat, flame, moisture, and chemicals
- Voltage: 600V
- Gauge: (4) #2 and (1) #6
- Lengths: 5, 10, 15, 25, 50, 75, 100, & 175 ft.
- NEMA Rating: 3R When Connected
- Standards: UL/CSA Listed, RoHS Approved
- Temperature Rating: -50°C to 105° C
- Male and Female Connectors
- Max Amperage: 190A
- Max Voltage: 600V AC/DC
- Camlock Housing: Rubber
- Contact Material: Brass
Should you require 5-Wire Banded Sets not shown on our site, custom solutions are available. - Email our portable power experts at PPG@ATIelectrical.com or call us directly at (800)-597-9311.
Please Note: Power Assemblies products are built to order. Please check lead time under the specification tab to avoid any delays. Items will ship by your selected shipping method upon completion. Customers have the option to add an expedited fee of 25% if needed before the lead time period. This fee will not be charged online as we need prior confirmation from the production facility.