Actual product may vary based on spec selection.
5 Wire Banded Set (4) #2 SC, Black (1) #6 SC Green, Reversed Ground & Neutral
A power failure in the middle of your performance, song set or show is the last thing you or your audience needs. Thats why it so important have the right equipment & cables. ATI in partnership with power assemblies brings you the most reliable and safe cable extensions to keep you connected. This range of extension cord cables is banded in groups and features a green cable for the grounding connection, saving your time and energy. On every banded set, bands are placed every 24 inches (2ft). This is a simple banded set with green grounding connection cable, reverse grounding & neutral grounding.
These extension cables are designed particularly for use in the entertainment industry. They are capable of use in a range of applications within the industry including:
- Motion Pictures
- Light Industrial
- Generator Connections
- Convention Centers
- Mobile/Temporary Power
Features and Benefits
- Hard-use Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE) rubber single-pass thermoset jacket. This jacket is able to withstand harsh and environments
- CPE provides greater abrasion & heat resistance over thermoplastic PPE/TPE jackets.
- The cable jacket is also sunlight and water resistant able to withstand exposure to oil, acids, alkalise, heat, flame, moisture and chemicals
- NEMA 3R while connected
- RoHS Approved Comments
- UL/CSA Listed connectors/plugs
- UL/CSA Listed Type SC cable
- Material: Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE)
- Color: Black (grounding cable: green)
- Cable Type: SC
- Gauge: #2 and #6
- Length: 5 ft.
- Connector: Type Series 16 Cam Lock
- Color Configuration: BLK/RED/BLU/WHT/GRN
- NEMA Rating: 3R
- Standards: UL/CSA Listed, RoHS Approved
Should you require 5-Wire Banded Sets not shown on our site, please call: 800-597-9311
Please Note: Power Assemblies products are built to order. Please check lead time under the specification tab to avoid any delays. Items will ship by your selected shipping method upon completion. Customers have the option to add an expedited fee of 25% if needed before the lead time period. This fee will not be charged online as we need prior confirmation from the production facility.