30 - 60 Amp Mechanical Interlock with Local Monitoring Technology 240 - 480 Volt
ATI provides Leviton’s Mechanical Interlock with Local Monitoring Technology that uses a safety disconnect switch to distribute power. The Mechanical Interlock recognizes irregular disturbances that can affect the performance of your devices and machines by monitoring line and load voltages, ground terminations and any liquid accumulation within the enclosure. We provide multiple options, some of which are compatible with the Inform app to monitor your electrical devices from a smart-phone or tablet to quickly notify you of any irregular conditions to prevent any unexpected outages.
The Mechanical Interlock Enclosure displays easy to recognize green LEDs on the front cover of the device to visually clarify smooth operation with no irregularities. It will Display Yellow LEDs if there is an accumulation of liquid inside the device and will display red LEDs if there is a failure.
Should you require Project Based Pricing or Leviton products not listed on our site, please call us at 800-597-9311
Benefits and Features
- Mechanically interlocked receptacle locks connectors and plugs to prevent from tampering under load side voltages.
- Color formatted LEDS to distinguish normal operations from potential irregularities visually.
- Monitors ground connections to reduce shock hazards.
- 3 Phase 240-480 Volt
- Rated for Amperages up to 30 and 60
- NEMA 3R, 4X, 12
- UL: UL231, UL1682, UL1686, UL50, UL50E, UL60947-4-1, UL60947-1, UL746