Actual product may vary based on spec selection.
25 Feet Temporary Power 8/3 STW Cordset
This welding extension cord, 25 feet in length is made for heavy duty operations. Use this cable for as safe and reliable way to extend your welding capabilities on constructions sites, industrial workplaces and general workshop. A trademark product of the Coleman Southwire Company you can be sure that this product is made with the best and most efficient features. This welding extension cord set is compatible with welding machines with 6-50 NEMA plug rating.
- 8 gauge plug delivers 40 Amp at 250 – Volts (10, 000-watt)
- Receptacles feature copper conductors
- The extension cord is BLUE and features a well-designed cord
- STW jacket resistant to extreme weather conditions, oils and chemical abrasion that can occur on a range of site
- Molded ends for safe and convenient connection, are impact resistant – they holds fast and strong
- Power indication - lighted receptacle ends to indicate when power is on and running through cable