Actual product may vary based on spec selection.
17 Series Cam-Type Detachable Plug, Double Set Screw Termination, 350-500MCM, 600 Amp Max
The 17 Series Taper Nose connectors withstand gruelling, heavy-duty industrial use. Applications include generator test stations, water purification plants, electro-chemical machining equipment and other general industrial uses.
Benefits and Features
- They are insulated for water tightness and safety.
- They allow you to quickly connect or disconnect equipment
- They are inter-mate able and compatible with other competitive brand cam type products (can be retrofitted)
- They are durable – shatter and crack proof because of the santoprene TPV they are made off
- Self-compensating for wear and use – the male contact has a slit to provide for spring action during longer use
- Vibration proof connection with high conductivity - will not vibrate or loosen, ensuring maximum efficiency
- UL listed
- Max. Amperage: 600 Amp
- Max. Voltage: 600 Volt
- Cable Range: 350-500MCM AWG
- Connection Type: Double Set Screw
- Contact Material: Brass Sleeve
- Material: Santoprene TPV
- Strain Relief: Copper Wire
- 17D22 - Male, double set screw available in color coded range
- 17D24 - Female, double set screw available in color coded range