Actual product may vary based on spec selection.
Cam Lock Fused Disconnect Switch Double Throw
- Cam-Lock mechanism
- Interlock Mechanism The receptacle and plug interlock to form a secure and safe connection. This is critical in industrial or manufacturing context where unscheduled disconnects can be costly or unsafe
- 16 Series Color coded CAM-Lock the receptacles are color-coded to easily identify the correct insert and plug-in point
- Receptacles CAM feature either a snap back cover or caps attached with a lanyard Double throw switch
- These Cam-Lock Connect Switches have two output terminals for more advanced applications and processes. Fused The safety switches can be fitted with a fuse for an extra safety feature Rated safety enclosures
- Rated NEMA Type 3R they are rainproof and sleet resistant for use in heavy commercial, industrial & institutional applications You also have the option of rated Nema Type 12 or 4x for a stainless steel option that is watertight, dust-tight and corrosion resistant enclosure
Please Note: Power Assemblies products are built to order. Please check lead time under the specification tab to avoid any delays. Items will ship by your selected shipping method upon completion. Customers have the option to add an expedited fee of 25% if needed before the lead time period. This fee will not be charged online as we need prior confirmation from the production facility.