Why choose our transformer carts?
• A portable solution for transforming common voltages
• Single phase or three phase
• Comes in a variety of typical KVA ranges
• Square D primary disconnect for safety. Can be a fused switch or optional circuit breaker
• Convenient commonly used input receptacle
• Square D output panel configured for 120/208 three phase or 120/240 single phase voltages
• A variety of output receptacle options to match the most common plug configurations
• Sturdy steel frame coated with ArmorTEK (like bed liner) to prevent scratches and rust
• Industrial casters that swivel for precise movement
• UL listed components
• Compact space saving design
• Custom solutions available – just ask one of our knowledgeable sales people
Contractors on construction sites, industrial facility electricians and concert and event promoters find the transformer cart a convenient and safe way to transform available power to voltage that is usable at the site. The convenient incoming connections and common output connections are UL listed and make power connections in the field fast and simple. The sleek and compact design coupled with a steel scratch resistant frame help protect the transformer cart during transportation.
Need cable assemblies or connectors to go with the transformer cart? ATI has those too!
NEED A CUSTOM SOLUTION? WE CAN HELP! CALL 800-597-9311 OR EMAIL: INFO@ATIELECTRICAL.COM