Offering Exceptional Service and Solutions Since 2004
ATI Electrical Supply is a distributor of electrical equipment, wire & cable and electrical components. Our core competency markets include (but are not limited to) temporary & critical power, entertainment portable power and heavy industrial electrical – to include: low & medium voltage switchgear projects, petro-chemical, mining, oil & gas and wastewater treatment…to name a few.
We also have a skilled engineering team and a fully staffed fabrication shop where we can design custom equipment and projects for power distribution and control.
The ATI Process
Companies all over the world, from large construction and engineering firms to event marketing businesses, trust ATI with their portable power needs.
So, how do we handle our customer relationships and project completions? Take a look:
- LISTEN – One of the most important steps. We truly listen to your needs and/or challenges so we know how to move forward.
- VERIFY – Next, we’ll verify your requirements with focus on lead-time, certifications and design improvements.
- PROPOSE – Once the requirements are fully understood and agreed upon, we’ll propose the solution(s). This may include drawing packages, specification documents and pricing proposals.
- SETTING EXPECTATIONS – This part of the process is frequently overlooked by a lot of organizations. Setting appropriate expectations for a project/order ensures you understand our part, and we understand yours. Ultimately, it is always our goal to exceed these expectations!
- EXECUTE – The most critical component, and something we’re great at! We fully understand the time-sensitive temporary & critical power industry, and we know how to execute for you, our customer.
- EVALUATION & IMPROVEMENT – After every significant project we hold an “E&I Assessment” meeting, where we evaluate our internal wins and losses. Once the evaluation is completed, we incorporate what we have learned into current processes in order to ensure future projects run efficiently.
- COMMUNICATION & FEEDBACK – What we pride ourselves on. We will always keep you abreast of current happenings with your order, and encourage open communication so project success is achieved.
As always, we want our customers to know we appreciate feedback! If there is something we’re doing that can be improved upon, we want to know.
Need advice or help with a custom solution? Contact us.
ATI Electrical Supply’s strength and capability as an organization comes from the cumulative contributions of our excellent team — we’re ready to bring our expertise to bear to meet your needs!